Like this Infographic?
Embed it on your website by copying and pasting the code below into your source code:
20) Royal Villa of Marlia Caponnori, Italy $59,000,000
The villa sits on 39.5 acres of gardens, designed by famed French architect Jacques Greber.
19) Bootjack Ranch Colorado, United States $68,000,000
Owned by Texan billionaire energy tycoon Kelcy Warren, chairman and CEO of Energy Transfer Partners.
18) Bel-Air Mansion California, United States $72,000,000
Sold by real estate developer Mohamed Hadid to an unnamed Indonesian buyer in 2010.
17) Cielo de Bonaire Mallorca, Spain $74,000,000
Located in Mallorca, an island in the Mediterranean Sea. Also the birthplace of Rafael Nadal.
16) Hummingbird Ranch California, United States $75,000,000
The second and third season of the reality TV show “The Biggest Loser” were filmed here.
15) Neo-Italian Renaissance mansion New York, United States $75,000,000
Designed by famed New York architect, C.P.H. Gilbert.
14) Villa La Pallandiana Cap d’Ail, France $76,000,000
Its architecture is influenced by the works of the Italian master builder, Andrea Palladio (1508-1580).
13) Tranquility Nevada, United States $100,000,000
Owned by Joel Horowitz, the co-founder of global fashion brand Tommy Hilfiger.
12) Albermarle House Virginia, United States $100,000,000
Once owned by Patricia Kluge, ex-wife of former world’s richest man, John Kluge.
11) Fleur de Lys California, United States $125,000,000
Currently owned by celebrity couple Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon.
10) Dracula’s Castle Bran, Romania $135,000,000
Vlad the Impaler, the ferocious warlord who inspired Bram Stoker’s Dracula, was rumoured to have lived in the castle in the 1400s.
9) Updown Court Surrey, England $139,000,000
The flamboyant English pop singer Sir Elton John lives next door.
8) Spelling Manor Los Angeles, United States $150,000,000
Currently owned by Petra Ecclestone, daughter of Formula One billionaire Bernie Ecclestone.
7) The Pinnacle Montana, United States $155,000,000
Owned by Tim Blixseth, real estate developer and timber baron who also co-founded the Yellowstone Club.
6) Franchuk Villa Kensington, England $161,000,000
Owned by Elena Franchuk, daughter of Ukrainian, ex-president and wife of a Ukrainian steel magnate and philanthropist.
5) Hearst Mansion California, United States $165,000,000
Once owned by William Randolph Hearst, a prominent newspaper published who built up the nation’s largest newspaper chain.
4) Fairfield Pond The Hamptons, United States $170,000,000
Owned by Ira Ennert, an investor who made fortune through junk bonds secured by metals companies he acquired.
3) The Penthouse London, England $200,000,000
On top of lavish features such as wine tasting room, this flat also boasts top-level security measures, including SAS protection.
2) Villa Leopolda Cote D’Azur, France $506,000,000
Lily Safra inherited the property when her banker husband, Edmond Safra died in a fire in 1999.
1) Antilla Mumbai, India $1,000,000,000
Owned by the head of Mumbai based petrochemical giant Reliance Industries, Mukesh Ambanin.
Tomorrow Finance can help you get the best home loan interest rates.Next » Sydney vs Melbourne [Infographic]
Excellent infographic fella's. My pick: Spelling Manor
Cheers Dave, yes the good old tv series 90210 certainly would have helped pay for that home!
great help should have pics though thanks
Instantly compare home loans which suit your needs, and get the banks to work for your business.